Macksville City Library’s Temporary Policy
Effective March 21st.
- Until further notice, the Macksville City Library will be serving patrons from 1:00-3:00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00 am-12 noon on Saturdays.
- There will be no computer use at this time, however our Wi-Fi will be accessible from outside the library, as usual.
- Patrons are asked to contact the library by telephone: 348-3555 or email: email@example.com in order to sign up for a State Library Card, or to request books for checkout.
- Librarians will check out books for patrons and put them in a bag for pick up outside the library.
- All returned items will be sanitized and held for eight days before re-circulation.
- We encourage patrons to practice social distancing (a recommended distance of about 6 feet) when outside the library and to stay home if they are ill.
- Visit Macksvillelibrary.com for access to free eBooks, audiobooks, online learning, Macksville history, local links, & more. Check out our new “Stuck at Home? Tab for some amazing new resources being offered by vendors to help during these trying times.