- Pick up a “Ticket” from the library or the City Office.
- Complete at least 30 minutes of Community Service (raking leaves, picking up the park, walking a neighbor’s pet, baking for someone, reading to someone… the ideas are limitless!)
- Get a signature to verify your service (photos are welcome, also!)
- Return the completed ticket to the library to pick a pair of boots!
Sizes are limited. First come, first served.
We’ll update the sizes here as they are taken:
- 2 pairs Size 3
- 6 pairs Size 4
- 14 pairs Size 5
- 1 pair Size 12
- 4 pairs Size 14-15 Over Boots
(And one pair of women’s size 9 black FILA tennis shoes)(earned with some delicious Snickerdoodle cookies!)
And, if there aren’t shoes in your size, you can choose a colorful cup with the quote:
“Be the Change you wish to see in the World” -Gandhi
And, speaking of Community Service— another way to Give Back is by participating in